삼운실업 Prayer Following the Dhuha Salah in Arabic, Romanized text, and the Translation > 자유게시판 | 삼운실업 
자유게시판

Prayer Following the Dhuha Salah in Arabic, Romanized text, and the Tr…

페이지 정보

Ava 24-08-07 11:58 view19 Comment0

본문

Prayer Recitation
للهُ اَكْبَرُ كَبِرًا وَالْحَمْدُ لِلهِ كَشِيْرًا وَسُبْحَانَ اللهِ بُكْرَةً وَاَصِيْلًا . اِنِّى وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِيْ فَطَرَالسَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْااَرْضَ حَنِيْفًا مُسْلِمًا وَمَا اَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِيْنَ . اِنَّ صَلَاتِيْ وَنُسُكِيْ وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِيْ لِلهِ رَبِّ الْعَا لَمِيْنَ . لاَ شَرِيْكَ لَهُ وَبِذَ لِكَ اُمِرْتُ وَاَنَ مِنَ ال

?لِمِيْنَ
Arabic Transliteration: Allaahu akbar kabiiraw walhamdu lillaahi katsiira wa subhaanallaahi bukrataw wa'ashiila. Wajjahtu wajhiya lilladzii fataras samawaati wal ardha, haniifam muslimaw wamaa anaa minal musyrikiin. If you cherished this article and you would like to collect more info concerning arti khotimah please visit our own webpage. Inna shalaatii wa nusukii wa mahyaaya wa mamaatii lillaahi rabbil aalamiin. laa syariikalahu wa bidzaalika umirt

ah SWT

"Prophet Muhammad SAW said: Gabriel came to me and said, O Muhammad, live as you wish, for you will die. Love whom you will, for you will leave him. Do what you will, for you will be recompensed for it. Know that the nobility of a believer is in praying at night and his honor is in not needing people

am Bukhari:
"Allahumma Anta Rabbi, la ilaha illa Anta khalaqtani, wa ana 'abduka, wa ana ala ahdika wawa'dika mastatha'tu, audzubka min syarrima shana'tu, abu'u laka bini'matika alayya wa abu'u laka bi dzanbi, faghfirli, fa innahu la yaghfir

061392200_1589171569-383585-PBYIZ7-451.jpgd SAW said:
"Our Lord Tabaraka wa Taala descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains, and He says: Who is calling upon Me that I may answer him? Who is asking from Me that I may give him? Who is seeking My forgiveness that I may forgive

Palace servants carry heirlooms while participating in the Kirab Pusaka and Tapa Bisu ritual ceremony in Solo on Saturday (31/8/2019) night. The procession takes place to mark the change of the Islamic New Year, which in the Javanese calendar is called first Suro. (me

s its own merits.
"It's possible that the Prophet saw was only made aware about the excellence of Muharram outweighing Shaban in the final periods of his life, or maybe the Prophet saw already knew about it but didn't have the chance to multiply fasting in the month of Muharram due to various impediments, such as illness, travel, and the lik

096709100_1679981555-pexels-alena-darmel-8164742.jpgrated by Muslim).
Citing NU Online Jabar, the basis for Tasu'a fasting is based on a hadith narrated from Ibn Abbas ra with marfu' status. Tasu'a fasting is a distinction from the fasting of the Jews. The

Still citing NU Online, the virtue of Tasu'a fasting is as a complement to Ashura fasting which distinguishes between Muslims and Jews. This fast is also included in the main fasts and its virtue is classified as fasting in the nob

ry fasting month.
"The most virtuous prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most virtuous fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

u haq.

Allâhumma laka aslamtu. Wa bika âmantu. Wa alaika tawakkaltu. Wa ilaika anabtu. Wa bika khâshamtu. Wa ilaika hâkamtu. Fagfirlî mâ qaddamtu, wa mâ akhkhartu, wa mâ asrartu, wa mâ a'lantu, wa mâ anta a'lamu bihi minnî. Antal muqaddimu wa antal mu'akhkhiru. Lâ ilâha illâ anta. Wa lâ haula, wa lâ qu

from Allah.
5. Long Istighfar: Astaghfirullah hal"adzim, aladzi laailaha illahuwal khayyul qoyyuumu wa atuubu ilaiih. Meaning: "I seek forgiveness from Allah, the Almighty, besides whom there is no God, the Ever-Living, the Self-Subsisting, and I turn to

There are various dates in the month of Muharram that are encouraged for performing voluntary fasting with various virtues. So, is it acceptable to perform voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

uhammad SAW said,
"Whoever prays Dhuha 2 units, they will not be included in the group of the forgetful/negligent. Whoever prays Dhuha 4 units, will be included in the group of those who repent (return to Allah). Whoever prays Dhuha 6 units, their needs for that day will be met. Whoever prays Dhuha 8 units, is included in the group of obedient servants. And whoever prays Dhuha 12 rakaat, Allah will build for them a house in paradise." (Narrated by

064790800_1620619406-muslim-men-praying-tashahhud-posture.jpgEvery Muslim should know the prayer recitations from beginning to end. Prayer is the pillar of religion that must not be abandoned, especially the obligatory prayers. Obligatory prayers are

Dhuha prayer is a sunnah prayer done in the morning. It starts when the sun starts to rise about a spear's length or after sunrise (around 07.00) until before the time of Dzuhur prayer when the sun has n

for all Muslims.
In performing prayers, there are procedures that must be carried out by Muslims, namely intention, movements, and recitations. By reciting the prayer from beginning to end, the prayer fol057751000_1589952396-shutterstock_1713389647.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

coustomer