삼운실업 A Guide to Tahajjud Prayer, along with its Prayers, Niat, and Virtues > 자유게시판 | 삼운실업 
자유게시판

A Guide to Tahajjud Prayer, along with its Prayers, Niat, and Virtues

페이지 정보

Lola 24-10-14 02:54 view21 Comment0

본문

The lesson that can be learned from Prophet Yunus's supplication is the significance of sincere repentance and acknowledging one's mistakes. Prophet Yunus provides an example that no sin is too big to be pardoned by Allah SWT, as long as you sincerely repent and return t

Prophet Yunus's supplication is one of the famous supplications in the Quran. Prophet Yunus was among the prophets sent by Allah SWT to deliver His message to his rebellious people. However, when his prayers and counsel were not welcomed, Prophet Yunus chose to leave them without Allah's permission. As a consequence of his action, Prophet Yunus was trapped in the belly of a large fish for a p

Prophet Muhammad SAW said: "Our Lord Tabaraka wa Ta'ala descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains, and He says: "Who is calling upon Me that I may answer him? Who is asking from Me that I may give him? Who is seeking My forgiveness that I may forgive him?" (Narrated by Buk

079830400_1660102039-shutterstock_Gatot_Adri.jpgAllahumma laka aslamtu. Wa bika amantu. Wa 'alaika tawakkaltu. Wa ilaika anabtu. Wa bika khashamtu. Wa ilaika hakamtu. Fagfirlii ma qaddamtu, wa ma akhkhartu, wa ma asrartu, wa ma a'lantu, wa ma anta a'lamu bihi minni. Antal muqaddimu wa antal mu'akhkhiru. La ilaha illa anta. Wa la haula, wa la quwwata illa bi

h-dhaalliin.

Meaning: "In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. All praise is due to Allah, Lord of all worlds. The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Master of the Day of Judgment. You alone we worship, and You alone we ask for help. Guide us to the straight path. The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or

Buya Yahya quotes a hadith from Sayyidina Zaid bin Arqam radliyallahu 'anh that he once saw a group of people doing the Dhuha prayer. Then he said, "Don't you know that prayer at this time is more meritorious? Indeed, the Messenger of Allah SAW said, the prayer of the awwâbîn (Dhuha prayer) is when the feet of young camels feel the heat of the earth du

atihah Recitation
بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِاَلْحَمْدُ لِلّٰهِ رَبِّ الْعٰلَمِيْنَۙالرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِۙمٰلِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّيْنِۗاِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَاِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِيْنُۗاِهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيْمَ ۙصِرَاطَ الَّذِيْنَ اَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ ەۙ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوْبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا ا

There are several dates in the month of Muharram that are advised for observing voluntary fasting with various virtues. So, is it permissible to perform voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

One of the voluntary devotions that can be carried out daily is the Dhuha prayer. Citing the NU Online website, the time for Dhuha prayer is from when the sun rises to the height of one spear (seven cubits or 2.5 meters) until the time of zawâl (when the sun starts

shâlihîn.

Meaning: "O Allah, indeed this dhuha is Your dhuha, this grandeur is Your grandeur, this beauty is Your beauty, this strength is Your strength, and this protection is Your protection. O Allah, if my sustenance is in the sky, then bring it down; if it is in the earth, then bring it forth; if it is difficult, then make it easy; if it is (unintentionally mixed with what is) forbidden, then purify it; if it is far, then bring it near; by the right of Your dhuha, Your elegance, Your beauty, Your strength, and Your power, bring to me what You have brought to

Prophet Yunus's perseverance and submission in executing Allah's orders can also serve as a example for Muslims in dealing with life's trials and executing the tasks we carry. Prophet Yunus's supplication serves as a reminder for Muslims that nothing is more important than taking refuge with Allah SWT and maintaining our relationship wit

Every Muslim should know the prayer recitations from beginning to end. Prayer is the pillar of religion that should not be left, especially the obligatory prayers. Obligatory prayers are c

067662300_1671073532-teenage-girl-with-praying-sunny-nature.jpgIf we want to perform jamak takhir Maghrib Isha prayers, it is certainly important for us to recite the intention for jamak takhir Maghrib Isha. In addition to distinguishing these prayers from other prayers, intention is also one of the pillars of prayer. Without intention, the prayer will not be valid.

Besides knowing what time to perform tahajjud prayer, you also need to know how many rak'ahs to perform. How many rak'ahs for tahajjud prayer? The answer is that it's not limited. Tahajjud prayer is performed in sets of 2 rak'ahs with an unlimited number. According to the hadith narrated by Bukhari and Muslim, Rasulullah SAW never performed tahajjud prayer more than 11 or 13 rak'ahs (including witr). So, how many rak'ahs for tahajjud prayer can be answered with 8 or 10 ra

Here's more in regards to Spiritual growth resources stop by our web site.090517000_1594699691-shutterstock_757680502.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

coustomer